Pages

Tuesday 20 November 2012

What do you do with your Ribbon Slides?......

Stampin Up Ribbon Slides used as Baubles hanging from branch made with Lovely as a Tree

..................make them into baubles, of course!!

I had another idea for Less is More which this week is Hardware.  I had these gorgeous little Ribbon Slides and wondered how they would look as baubles on a tree so I had to try it out.  What do you think?

I used the pine from Lovely as a Tree as my branches and stamped in Gumball Green, my new fab colour for Christmas green!  I attached my slides to 1/8" Black Taffeta Ribbon with mini glue dots.  if I had had the Real Red in this ribbon I would have used that as my bows but as I don't I improvised instead.  I used the little bow from Create a Cupcake and fussy cut it out.  Yep I even cut into the middles of the loops!  

My sentiment is from Delightful Dozen only partially inked up with a Real Red Stampin' Write Marker.

So will you have a go? x

Supplies Used
All Stampin up

Card - Garden Green, Very Vanilla
Ink - Gumball Green, Real Red
Stamp- Lovely as a Tree, Delightful Dozen, Create a Cupcake
Ribbon - 1/8" Black Taffeta Ribbon
Stampin Write Marker - Real Red
Other - Ribbon Slides, Mini Glue Dots.

If you would like to order any of the above or the other supplies from the current catalogues then please get in touch either by e mail ails300@btinternet.com or call 07827923123.  I would be delighted to help you with your crafty projects.  A parcel of lovely goodies could be winging it's way direct to your home in the UK, Deutchsland, France, Nederland or Osterreich.  

Don't forget to take a look at our current promotions.  There's still time!! 

Fancy becoming a demonstrator and receiving your goodies at a discount, get in touch for more info and you could also receive a free pack of papers every month for 6 months!  

There's still time to take part in this fab promotion. 



17 comments:

Sue said...

Lovely stamping and what a good idea!

Vicky said...

This is wonderful Aileen...super idea hun..:o)

big hugs Vicky xx

Julia said...

Great idea, your card looks very elegant.

Darnell said...

Oh, heck yeah! This is an awesome idea, so thank you so much!! I can think for other bits and bobs to use, now that I've seen this idea.

Chrissie said...

I think these make great baubles Aileen.
Thanks again
Chrissie
Less is More

Jenny said...

They make such sweet little baubles Aileen :0)
Jenny x

Sylvia said...

What a wonderful idea for using the sliders, love the stamped foliage and the greeting. Thanks for your comment on my less is More card.

Elaine said...

Great idea - love your baubles and the design of your card!

Sigrids kreative ART said...

Great idea! Looks beautiful :o)
Sigrid

Kathyk said...

Super idea and a gr8 card too

Kathyk

Wishcraft said...

Love this, such a fab design! Hugs, Lisa x

Bonnie said...

Now isn't this clever! I would never have thought of this fantastic idea!

Keep It Sweet and Simple said...

I think they look amazing - what a fab idea.
Love the bows too - very creative.
Caroline xxx

Jen Nelson said...

another stunner Aileen

thanks for joining us
Jen x
Less Is More

Vicky Hayes said...

Oh I love this idea Aileen! Your 'baubles' look fab! Vicky x

Gillian R said...

What a great idea. Card looks amazing

Unknown said...

Loving this idea, so nicely balanced too. I think we were on the same wavelength for this one x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...