Pages

Wednesday 11 April 2012

Beau Chateau Petite Pennants


Oooh it was nice to see the sun again today!  Hope you were able to make the most of it. 

I've made a card for Freshly Made Sketches using the Petite Pennants Builder Punch and Beau Chateau Designer Papers

Before going onto my card, a quick reminder about this months promotion.  


A gift of a free set of papers when you spend £45.  You can choose any of the above papers. Have a look at the flyer on my side bar for more details. 

So back to my card.  The card base is Bashful Blue and I've used mats of Very Vanilla and Marina Mist.  The middles of the pennants were popped up with Dimensionals.  The sentiment is in Marina Mist from For My Family.  It's punched out using the Word Window Punch and matted onto a Modern Label

I added a button from the Neutrals range and tied some Linen Thread through it. 

Here's the sketch - 


A big welcome to my new followers and thanks for dropping in by.  Happy crafting everyone. x 

Supplies Used
All Stampin' Up! 

Card - Bashful Blue, Very Vanilla, Marina Mist
Ink - Marina Mist
Stamp - For my Family
Punch - Petite Pennants Builder, Word Window, Modern Label
Other - Neutral Button, Linen Thread, Dimensionals

If you would like to order any of the above or the other supplies from the current catalogues then please get in touch either by e mail ails300@btinternet.com or call 07827923123.  I would be delighted to help you with your crafty projects.  Oh and don't forget to let me know which one of the free paper sets from Aprils Gift with Purchase Event that you would like if your order reaches £45!








16 comments:

Gillian R said...

Great card Aileen. The colours are fab

Linda Callahan said...

So clever using the pennants! Very cute!

Valerie-Jael said...

Those little pennants are gorgeous, great idea for a punch! Valerie

Vicky Hayes said...

What a great way to use the pennants Aileen - it's lovely to see new ways of using the sets. Hope you had a good Easter, Vicky x

Sue said...

Great card. I love how you used the pennants.

Suze Bain said...

Ooh, I like the pennants. Fab!. xx

cheryl said...

oh this is simply stunning really love the colours,hugs Cherylxxxxx

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

A gorgeous card, love the way you have used banners, great idea.

Just caught up with all your cards that I have missed in the last few weeks, WOW! such beautiful work. Congratulations on being Friday Mashup guest designer, well done.

Jen Timko said...

Fantastic use of the pennants!! Wow! Glad you joined us this week at FMS!

Margaret said...

Oh I love how you've used the pennants on the side of the card Aileen, they look really good. I struggle to do anything with mine but this is ingenious TFS
Margaret x

Darnell said...

Your card really stood out Aileen! I love your unique take on the challenge!

Bonnie said...

I have those pennants and never figured out what to do with them. Now I know. I love this and think I'll give it a try. Thanks for the inspiration.

Lisa Rea said...

VERY clever use of penants! Love it (colors, too)

www.scrappydistractions.blogspot.com

Sue said...

Wow wow wow a very clever card and just adore the colours Luv Sue x

Jen Mitchell said...

Great take on the sketch Aileen! I love how you used pennants for the half-circle layer! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

Jessica said...

Gee! I totally love this! Thanks for sharing your talent dear stamping friend!
Jessica

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...