Pages

Saturday 3 November 2012

Snowflake Party in Pink!


Good Afternoon from not so sunny Aberdeen but at least it's dry! Oh and no snow!!

Less is More this week would like to see Pink.

I've teamed my pinks up with some Crumb Cake.  I used the new builder wheel Snowflake Party to give me a row of snowflakes.  You need the spindle spacer attachment for your Jumbo Wheel handle.  I had it every way but the right way until I figured out that the flat circle on the cap faces in to the wheel! Lol!

I used Pretty in Pink for the snowflakes and matted it onto Pink Pirouette.  Then stamped the snowflake from Mixed Medley in Pretty in Pink.  The middle was stamped in Melon Mambo and attached with a Dimensional.  Love this set.  It's one of the new hostess sets from the Autumn/Winter catalogue and has a great variety of themes.  Check out the fantastic hostess promotion that's on just now and you could buy this with your hostess pounds.  

I attached the snowflake to a matt of Pretty in Pink and double punched out using my Scallop Circle Punch. 

Well I hope it's not snowy with you and instead you are crafting in the last of the summer sun. Speaking of sun I must tell you about my drive into town on Thursday.  We had some lovely bright sunshine and my car was telling me it was 7 degrees.  Very nice for this time of year.  However I did not expect to see this sight standing on a corner basking in the sunshine.  An older man, leather trousers, grey hair and naked from the waist up!  Not a "hot" sight!! 

I'll leave you with that lovely picture in your mind. 

Supplies Used
All Stampin' Up!

Card - Crumb Cake, Whisper White, Pretty in Pink, Pink Pirouette
Ink - Melon Mambo, Pretty in Pink
Stamp - Mixed Medley
Builder Wheel - Snowflake Party
Punch - 3/4" Circle, 1 1/4" Circle, Scallop Circle
Other - Dimensional

If you would like to order any of the above or the other supplies from the current catalogues then please get in touch either by e mail ails300@btinternet.com or call07827923123.  I would be delighted to help you with your crafty projects.  A parcel of lovely goodies could be winging it's way direct to your home in the UK, Deutchsland, France, Nederland or Osterreich.  Don't forget to take a look at our current promotions.

Fancy becoming a demonstrator and receiving your goodies at a discount, get in touch for more info and you could also receive a free pack of papers every month for 6 months! 

19 comments:

Glittertastic said...

What an elegant card! The row of snowflakes makes a great background.

Sharon
xx

Loli said...

Hola Aileen, simply beautiful card, i like the pink colour for christmas, very elegant work!
Hugs from Palma

Vicky said...

Stunning Aileen...:o)

big hugs Vicky xx

Chrissie said...

Nice combo of colours Aileen!
Super job!
Thanks so much
Chrissie
"Less is More"

Lynne said...

Ooh lovely, kraft and pink. Smashing card Aileen.
Lynne xxx

Carole said...

Very pretty card Aileen, I love pink for Christmas.

Jenni's Jems said...

Love the colours !!such a modern take on a traditional Christmas card! x

Scrapmate said...

Pink & kraft is a good colour combo.

Stephanie Lanzalotto said...

Hello Aileen. I just love the pink with the Kraft, and I also love pink for Christmas. Love your snowy card, and I love the story of the "hot" (not) guy!

Kim S said...

I love this in pink - so totally sweet and gentle!

Linby said...

Love the pink against the crumb cake - fab card.
Linbyx

Unknown said...

Aileen
Nice combination of colours against the crumb cake really soft and gentle love snowflakes in pink
Gorgeous
Debbie

Keep It Sweet and Simple said...

Really pretty, pink Christmas card.
Ha ha.. there are some strange people about. At least the man was naked from the waist UP !! :o)
Caroline xxx

The-crafty-corner said...

Very simple and clean card-i love that pink/Kraft combo,really pretty :) xx

Kathyk said...

Delightful card - looks fab on the crumb cake card

Kathyk

Suze Bain said...

Beautiful Aileen, the pink and crumb cake are lovely together. xx

bastelengel said...

Sweet your pink snowflakes. A wonderful card!

GinaA said...

That row of snowflakes is fabulous, looks great in pink.

Sarah's Little Snippets said...

Oh Aileen what a thought to leave me with! lol I'll just have to concentrate on your gorgeous card instead. Love the kraft and pink together :) Sarah x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...