Pages

Saturday 24 November 2012

Snow Flurry Tag

Stampin up Snow Flurry in silver glimmer paper on a tag

Good morning.  We have a frosty morning today so I feel the colours of my card are quite appropriate. 

I'm so behind with my Christmas cards so when I saw Less is More this week is Glamour and Glitz I knew what I wanted to do.  

I have the gorgeous Snow Flurry Die from the Autumn/Winter catalogue ( do you realise that there is just over 2 months left on this catalogue?!  Where is time going?).  I die cut the snowflake out of Silver Glimmer paper and the smaller one from Whisper White.  I then attached them to a Whisper White tag decorated with a panel of Bashful Blue with a strip of Night of Navy.  How did I get my curve for my tag?  I cut the Whisper White to 2 1/4" so slightly smaller than my 2 1/2" Circle Punch and  threaded the card through the circle of the punch so only one edge would cut.  My card base is the subtly sparkly Shimmer card stock.  That leaves my sentiment from the More Merry Messages stamp set.  You can never have enough sentiments I say! 

Hope your day turns out merry and bright and not shimmery with frost. x

Supplies Used
All Stampin' Up!

Card - Shimmer, Whisper White, Bashful Blue, Night of Navy
Ink - Night of Navy
Stamp - More Merry Messages
Die - Snow Flurry
Punch - 1 1/2" Circle
Other - Dimensional, Night of Navy ribbon (retired)

If you would like to order any of the above or the other supplies from the current catalogues then please get in touch either by e mail ails300@btinternet.com or call 07827923123.  I would be delighted to help you with your crafty projects.  A parcel of lovely goodies could be winging it's way direct to your home in the UK, Deutchsland, France, Nederland or Osterreich.  

Don't forget to take a look at our current promotions.  There's still time!! 

Fancy becoming a demonstrator and receiving your goodies at a discount, get in touch for more info and you could also receive a free pack of papers every month for 6 months!  

There's still time to take part in this fab promotion. 




12 comments:

Kathyk said...

Well it IS glitzy and glamorous - fab work

Kathyk

Monica said...

Lovely card...the simple appearance shines.

Monica

Chrissie said...

Looks fab Aileen!
Love the twinkle!
Thanks so much
Chrissie
"Less is More"

Gibmiss said...

Hi
Fabulous card ....
Hugs sylvie xxxx

Valerie-Jael said...

Lovely card with cool and frosty colours! Valerie

Vicky said...

Gorgeous Aileen...:o)

big hugs Vicky xx

Jenni's Jems said...

This is so pretty and perfectly CAS ! x

Jen Nelson said...

fab little tag card aileen

thanks for joining us this week
Jen
"Less Is More"

Sue said...

Beautiful card, Aileen. Great colours. Sue

Lynne said...

Simply super.
Lynne xxx

Anne said...

Ooh gorgeous sentiment stamp!

Bonnie said...

I've never used tags to decorate a card, but I see this is something I need to try. This is lovely, Aileen!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...