Pages

Thursday 15 November 2012

Stampin Up's Summer Silhouettes Thank You

Stampin up Summer Silhouettes collage on Natural Ivory with Cherry Cobbler

Good morning.  Have you got fun things planned for today?  I'm off to my exercise class this morning but as I haven't been for a few weeks I'm not sure what state I'll return in!! Lol

My card today is for two challenges. 

 CASology - Cue word Thanks 

Dynamic Duos - Sahara Sand and Cherry Cobbler

I've been loving playing with Stampin' Up!'s Summer Silhouettes and this colour combination is just fab for it.  I've made a few cards in this style and I'll get round to sharing them soon.  I've stamped onto Naturals Ivory Cardstock.  This is a slightly heavier based card with a creamy warmth and natural speckles through it.  I added Basic Pearls to my flowers and the panel is attached to a Cherry Cobbler base.  I punched one edge with the Scallop Trim Border Punch.  My sentiment is from Curly Cute stamped in Cherry Cobbler onto the Very Vanilla base. 

Are you getting that Christmas feeling yet?  My daughter practises her piano in the morning before going to school so as I type I'm listening to Oh Christmas Tree.  
Very festive!  x



Supplies Used
All Stampin Up

Card - Very Vanilla, Natural Ivory, Cherry Cobbler
Ink - Cherry Cobbler, Sahara Sand
Stamp - Summer Silhouettes, Curly Cute
Punch - Scallop Trim Border
Other - Basic Pearls

If you would like to order any of the above or the other supplies from the current catalogues then please get in touch either by e mail ails300@btinternet.com or call 07827923123.  I would be delighted to help you with your crafty projects.  A parcel of lovely goodies could be winging it's way direct to your home in the UK, Deutchsland, France, Nederland or Osterreich.  

Don't forget to take a look at our current promotions.  There's still time!! 

Fancy becoming a demonstrator and receiving your goodies at a discount, get in touch for more info and you could also receive a free pack of papers every month for 6 months!  

There's still time to take part in this fab promotion. 


13 comments:

Jacqueline said...

A very pretty card - I love this set too and it looks gorgeous in this colour combo - Jacqueline xx

Ardyth said...

So pretty - love how the images tie into the curly sentiment! Thanks so much for playing along with CASology this week!

Anonymous said...

This is lovely. ;-) I love how your mix of the challenge colors, and I love the elements you chose to use. Glad you could join Dynamic Duos this week. ;-)

Tracey McNeely said...

Beautiful card Aileen, love the sideways thank you. Thank you so much for sharing with us this week at CASology!

Vicky said...

Beautiful Aileen..:o)

big hugs Vicky xx

Sarah's Little Snippets said...

This is so pretty Aileen. I really love those colours together and the layout is fab! Sarah xx

Unknown said...

This is such a pretty card. The layout with the sentiment going vertical is great. Thank you for joining us this week at Dynamic Duos.

Suze Bain said...

A beautiful card Aileen I just love this colour combo and thank you so much for my yummy choccies! xx

Melissa said...

How pretty! Love those colors together and I really like the scalloped edge! That single pearl is great too! :) Thanks so much for joining us at CASology this week!

Bonnie said...

This is so pretty, Aileen! I love how the punched scallops mimic the stamped scallops!

SYLVIA-ANNE said...

A beautiful card Aileen - the layout is fab. and I love how you placed the sentiment.
Have a lovely weekend - hugs, Sylvia xx

Jen W. said...

Gorgeous! Love the colour combo and the scalloped edge. Thanks for playing along with CASology this week!

Rosemary said...

lovely card, aileen! you combined both challenges so perfectly! thanks for playing along with CASology!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...