Pages

Monday 12 November 2012

On the naughty step twice!!

Stampin Up Aviary set with cages and birds hanging from Borderline Branch Merry Christmas from our house to yours

Oh dear I was in such a rush to join in with Less is More on Saturday, I must confess I completely missed the LARGE letters saying ONE LAYER. Doh!!

Thanks to all the lovely people who still commented and bless you, you are so kind, no one had the heart to point out my error! Lol! 

So to correct my error I'm entering two cards to make up for it.

The first uses the little birdies from Stampin' Up!'s Aviary set again but this time I've used their cages as their houses.  Look they are saying Merry Christmas to each other! 

The branch is from Borderlines (now retired).  I stamped it in Gumball Green and gave it some red berries with my Cherry Cobbler Stampin' Write Marker.  I used my Stamp-a-ma-jig a lot on this one to position the cages, the birds and my Sentiment, which is from Chock Full of Cheer.  This is stamped in Cherry Cobbler along with the cages.  I hand wrote From our house to yours underneath using my marker.  It's great being able to match up inks this way. 

The birds are coloured with Chocolate Chip Stampin' Write Marker and a little Real Red on the Robin.  Doesn't he make a fab robin? 

So unsure if this would get me completely off the naughty step (cages not houses) my second card hopefully will. 


Stampin Up Wheel Neighbourhood houses with drawn Christmas lights and glitter for snow

This is using the Stampin' Up! wheel Neighbourhood.  The only stamp that I have that actually has houses on it.  I used my wheel guide and rollered the houses in Basic Black.  I then doodled a couple of wreaths, a christmas tree and fairy lights onto my street using Gumball Green and Real Red Stampin' Write Markers.  I added glitter for snow along the roof tops, steps and bushes with my Versamark Pen, Heat and Stick powder and Dazzling Diamonds glitter.  

If anything my mistake has resulted in 3 more card for my Christmas pile yipee!  Am I off the naughty step yet?

The children have an In Service day today and my daughter has a friend over for a sleepover.  It's sleety rain outside so in door entertainment required. Must go and see what we can think up. x

Supplies Used
All Stampin Up

Card - Whisper White
Ink - Gumball Green, Cherry Cobbler, Basic Black
Stamp - Aviary, Borderlines, Chock Full of Cheer, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Stampin Write Markers - Cherry Cobbler, Gumball Green, Real Red, Chocolate Chip
Wheel - Neighbourhood
Other - Versamark Pen, Heat and Stick powder, Dazzling Diamonds Glitter

If you would like to order any of the above or the other supplies from the current catalogues then please get in touch either by e mail ails300@btinternet.com or call07827923123.  I would be delighted to help you with your crafty projects.  A parcel of lovely goodies could be winging it's way direct to your home in the UK, Deutchsland, France, Nederland or Osterreich.  Don't forget to take a look at our current promotions.

Fancy becoming a demonstrator and receiving your goodies at a discount, get in touch for more info and you could also receive a free pack of papers every month for 6 months! 





11 comments:

The-crafty-corner said...

Aww Aileen-You can come off the naughty step now tee hee !! I wouldn't worry too much-i don't think you were the only one to submit a card with more than one layer-but hey ho,its not school,just a bit of fun(well its fun for me-i only enter for the fun of it !!)Lovely card by the way :) xx

Chrissie said...

These are more like it Aileen... These fulfil the challenge beautifully!
Thank you
Chrissie
LIM

Valerie-Jael said...

Beautiful! Hugs, Valerie

Wishcraft said...

They're both fab Aileen, love the stamps you've used :o) Hugs, Lisa x

Vicky said...

They are both so gorgeous Aileen...and such pretty stamps too hun :o)

big hugs Vicky xx

Bonnie said...

I love these little guys tweeting Merry Christmas to each other and how their homes are hanging on the bright, beautiful holly! And the houses make a lovely neighborhood!

Kim S said...

Your neighborhood bird cages are wonderful!!! What a cheerful greeting!

Kathyk said...

I'm sur eyou are forgiven - we've all been so keen to enter that we've missed a bit of info on challenges!

Both cards are simply super

Kathyk

Anne said...

Hi Aileen what lovely cards, I do like that wheel and the doodling you added is perfect

Linda said...

Wow! These are fab Aileen. Love the little birds, but my favourite is the one with the houses. Great doodling there, what a fab idea to turn it into a Christmas card. xx

Annette said...

Really fun cards, but I especially love the doodling on the neighbourhood card. What a great way of adapting it for Xmas.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...