Pages

Friday 30 November 2012

Summer Silhouettes au natural


I've another little gift card to share with you today which I made for my Stampers 6 girls.  I stamped Stampin' Up!'s Summer Silhouettes onto Natural Ivory card stock.  My little collage is stamped in Early Espresso (stamped off first for the leaves) and Cherry Cobbler.  My panel is mounted onto Cherry Cobbler and the card base is Very Vanilla.

And for this months little gift, I made a gift box to match with some choccies inside.



The Friday Mashup is looking for gift wrapping so I'm going to pop this in over there. 



So here is the "Mashup" Challenge:
  1. Make a project using "the inspiration photo".
  2. Or Make a "Gift project". 
  3. Or "Mash it Up" and create a "project for a gift using the inspiration photo above"

 How are you getting on along with your gift wraping.  Mine is all sitting in bags waiting to be wrapped!  I see a date with the carpet, a bottle of wine and a lot of sellotape!

Supplies Used
All Stampin Up! 

Card - Very Vanilla,  Natural Ivory, Cherry Cobbler
Ink - Cherry Cobbler, Early Espresso
Stamp - Summer Silhouettes

Last day for the gift with purchase promotion and the free papers when you join promotion. Get in touch now if you don't want to miss out on these fab offers!


If you would like to order any of the above or the other supplies from the current catalogues then please get in touch either by e mail ails300@btinternet.com or call 07827923123.  I would be delighted to help you with your crafty projects.  A parcel of lovely goodies could be winging it's way direct to your home in the UK, Deutchsland, France, Nederland or Osterreich.  






16 comments:

Jenny said...

Love how you toned down the ink for the foliage to give a 3D effect.... what a lovely card and pressie :0)
Jenny x

Viv said...

Such a gorgeous card and box, so 'clean' looking, I love it :) Viv xx

Valerie-Jael said...

Gorgeous card and box! Hugs, Valerie

Bonnie said...

What a sweet little card and very clever to do a gift box to match!

SYLVIA-ANNE said...

Beautiful stamping Aileen, and I love the card and matching box - it's such a lovely gift for your ladies.
Hope you are keeping warm - it's getting colder and frostier by the minute down here!
Hugs, Sylvia x

Wishcraft said...

Gorgeous design Aileen! Love how you've used those fab stamps, lovely colours too :o) Hugs, Lisa x

Susan said...

Totally adore mine - the photo doesn't do it enough justice. Oh and the chocs were good too ;0) xxx

Sigrids kreative ART said...

Lovely card!
Sigrid

Sigrids kreative ART said...

Lovely card!
Sigrid

Sigrids kreative ART said...

Lovely card!
Sigrid

Kim S said...

I have this set but I haven't made anything that I have loved. I LOVE what you have done. Today's is so understated and totally elegant. I remember one you did a few months ago with a teacup - fantastic!!

hollybeary creations said...

This is so pretty.. What a great gift idea. Thanks for joining us at The Friday Mashup.

Lisa said...

Very nice box, thanks for sharing with us at The Friday Mashup.

Heidi Baks said...

Fabulous design and colors! Thanks for joining the Friday Mashup.

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

So VERY pretty, may pinch the idea from you! (when I get a chance)

Lili said...

Very elegant card and box! The color and images you used give such a natural look. Thanks for playing along with us at the Friday Mashup!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...