Pages

Thursday 22 November 2012

It's Snow Much Fun with Stampin' Up!


My card today is this fabby fun image from Stampin' Up's Snow Much Fun.  Isn't he brill? 

I stamped him in Night of Navy, then coloured him with my Stampin' Write Markers.  He's standing a top a snow hill created with torn Whisper White paper and sponged ink.  I added Grandson from For My Family and punched out with the Modern Label Punch.  The little sentiment at the bottom is also part of the Snow Much Fun stamp set.

This card is for my Aunt to give to her Grandson.  Hope she likes it.  

See you next time. x

I'd like to enter this into CASual Fridays - Winter Blues
Also to the new challenge Addicted to CAS - Code word Snow

Supplies Used
All Stampin' Up!

Card - Marina Mist, Whisper White
Ink - Bashful Blue, Marina Mist, Night of Navy
Stamp - Snow Much Fun, For My Family
Punch - Modern Label
Stampin' Write Markers - Real Red, Gumball Green, More Mustard, Midnight Muse

If you would like to order any of the above or the other supplies from the current catalogues then please get in touch either by e mail ails300@btinternet.com or call 07827923123.  I would be delighted to help you with your crafty projects.  A parcel of lovely goodies could be winging it's way direct to your home in the UK, Deutchsland, France, Nederland or Osterreich.  

Don't forget to take a look at our current promotions.  There's still time!! 

Fancy becoming a demonstrator and receiving your goodies at a discount, get in touch for more info and you could also receive a free pack of papers every month for 6 months!  

There's still time to take part in this fab promotion. 

13 comments:

Jenny said...

I really do like his shape and his boots too!! Interesting idea to stamp in navy instead of black.... something I need to try :0) It's a super card full of character, I'm sure it'll be loved :0)
Jenny x

Bonnie said...

This is fabulous, Aileen! He's one of my favorite snowmen and I really love the snowbanks!

Kylie said...

Wonderful, Aileen! I do love this set but dont own it. May have to fix that!! I love your torn paper technique, its fabulous!! Thanks so much for plaing along in our first challenge at ATCAS! xx

Loll said...

Aileen, this is so sweet!! Love your coloring of the snowman - he's adorable!! ... and those snow drifts made with torn paper are fabulous! Thanks for joining us at ATCAS!

Sigrids kreative ART said...

Love this snowman and yout card is fab.
Sigrid

Vicky Hayes said...

Your aunt will love it Aileen - what a fab snowman and I love how you personalised it. Vicky x

Gillian R said...

Fab card Aileen, the snowman stamp is fab

Unknown said...

Hi Aileen - what a beautiful card and such fun - your grandson will love it! Thanks so much for joining us for our first challenge at Addicted to CAS.

Karen x

Suze Bain said...

Mr Snowman and those snowdrifts are just fabulous Aileen. Loving your ribbon slide baubles too - I am so behind with my commenting. See you Wed. xx

Unknown said...

I'm going to have to move house! We don't have Stampin' Up in Ireland :( Lovely work x

Viv said...

Fabulous card Eileen, cute image too :) Viv xx

Lynn said...

Oh that snowman is so adorable! I'm sure your aunt's grandson will love it! Thanks so much for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

Deb said...

Love your snowman and snow drifts. Your Aunt's grandson will love it. Thanks for playing along with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...