Pages

Tuesday 13 November 2012

Broadsheet Alphabet Joy Christmas Card

A Christmas card using Stampin Up's Broadsheet Alphabet for JOY and Red Glimmer paper

I've been wanting to join in with the CASe This Sketch challenge since it started.  They are already on Week 5 and finally I've found the time to join in. 

Here's the sketch


I've used Stampin' Up!'s Broadsheet Alphabet to make the word Joy stamped in Old Olive.  Here's a little trick for lining up your letters.  I scored a line to follow!   Then used my Stamp-a-ma-jig.  The scored line also helped when lining up my strip of Red Glimmer paper.  Have you seen this paper in the catalogue yet?  I can't express how sparkly it is.  It's a joy every time I open my drawer!! I love a bit of shiny shiny! 

It seemed a little bare so I added tiny snowflakes from Chock Full of Cheer.  I stamped the strip in Old Olive then punched out with the circle punch from Itty Bitty Shapes.  It fits them perfectly.  You wont be able to see from the photo but they are attached to Dimensionals

Well it's a dull rainy day here so best just stay in the craft room and get more cards done.  How are you with your Christmas cards?  All finished?  All written????

Supplies Used
All Stampin' Up!

Card  - Real Red, Whisper White
Ink - Old Olive
Stamp - Broadsheet Alphabet, Chock full of Cheer
Punch - Itty Bitty Shapes
Other - Red Glimmer Paper, Dimensionals

If you would like to order any of the above or the other supplies from the current catalogues then please get in touch either by e mail ails300@btinternet.com or call 07827923123.  I would be delighted to help you with your crafty projects.  A parcel of lovely goodies could be winging it's way direct to your home in the UK, Deutchsland, France, Nederland or Osterreich.  

Don't forget to take a look at our current promotions.  There's still time!! 

Fancy becoming a demonstrator and receiving your goodies at a discount, get in touch for more info and you could also receive a free pack of papers every month for 6 months!  There's still time to take part in this fab promotion. 





8 comments:

Jackie Rockwell said...

The red sparkle and the word "JOY" are so pretty Aileen! So glad you played along with us in this week's CAS(E) this Sketch!

The Scrapbook Lady UK said...

Lovely clean card. Thanks for visiting me too, jenx

N@ Ali said...

love your glitter band! thank you for joining us at CTS ; )

Lisa Arana said...

Love the you used the word joy for the scallops in the sketch.

Bonnie said...

Love that glimmery strip and the JOY! Such a pretty card, Aileen!

laurie said...

Such a cute card!

I laughed when I read your post about the less is more card.I didn't even notice it wasn't a one layer card!AND I loved all of them you did!

Sigrids kreative ART said...

Simple but great idea! Love it!
sigrid

Kim S said...

I so love your use of this sketch...how totally creative to use "JOY" as the three elements! I'm glad to see yo at CAS(E) this Sketch!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...