Pages

Sunday 18 May 2014

Thoughts and Prayers


It's never easy making a sympathy card which is why it's handy to have one in your box, ready for when you need it.

I woke up this morning with an idea in my head and I'm happy that it translated into this card.  I started with a Smoky Slate card base and stamped the blossoms in Versamark then heat embossed with white embossing powder.  I added a panel of Pink Pirouette and Whisper White.  The blossom was stamped again in Smoky Slate.  I stamped the sentiment from Teeny Tiny Wishes then added some flowers punched out using Itty Bitty Punches and Basic Pearls. 

Hope you have had a good weekend.  The weather has been kind to us and we even got some gardening done.  It was long overdue!  

However my happy dance this weekend was when I saw that I was one of the showcase winners at LIM for this card.  Thanks ladies I'm delighted.  


This week's theme is FLOWERS so I'd going to pop this card into this week's challenge.  Have a look at the entries over at Less is More they are a fab inspiration. 

xx


Supplies Used
All Stampin' Up!

Card - Smoky Slate, Pink Pirouette, Whisper White
Ink - Smoky Slate, Versamark
Stamp - Teeny Tiny Wishes, Thoughts and Prayers
Punch - Itty Bitty Shapes
Other - White Embossing Powder, Basic Pearls

If you would like to order any of the above or the other supplies from the current catalogues then please get in touch either by e mail ails300@btinternet.com or call 07827923123.  I would be delighted to help you with your crafty projects.  A parcel of lovely goodies could be winging it's way direct to your home in the UK, Deutchsland, France, Nederland or Osterreich.
You can also order using the Shop Now button. 

12 comments:

Jenni's Jems said...

Congratulations Aileen on your well deserved win at LIM !! and this is a perfect sympathy card, love the soft colour combo x

Suze Bain said...

What a beautiful card Aileen, I love the white embossing on the soft gray ... and woohoo for your LIM win! Xx

Valerie-Jael said...

Wonderful card Aileen. Congrats on being showcased, Valerie

Sazzle Dazzle said...

I agree that condolences cards are so difficult and this one is perfect. Beautifully elegant and striking layout.
Thanks for taking part
Sarah
Less Is More

Sazzle Dazzle said...

I agree that condolences cards are so difficult and this one is perfect. Beautifully elegant and striking layout.
Thanks for taking part
Sarah
Less Is More

Les idées de Magouille said...

Beautiful card Aileen!

Chrissie said...

This is lovely Aileen.. the colour combo is perfect.
Your showcase was richly deserved.
Thanks so much
Chrissie
"Less is More"

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

So pretty, lovely colour combo. Love your little flowers.

I wonder if I can case this in digi?

sheila 77 said...

A beautiful card, Aileen, and very appropriate.
I believe you are having the same weather as here, dank, cold and misty, good art-making weather. How do I know? - I saw you over at Valerie's!

Bonnie said...

I love how you've separated the design, Aileen! Very clever and beautiful!

Anne said...

Very elegant card Aileen, congrats on your showcase!
Thank you for your LIM entry
Anne
Less is More Designer

Viv said...

Such a gorgeous Sympathy card Aileen, you are right they are never easy to make.Love the colours and pretty little flowers too :) Viv xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...