Pages

Thursday 24 February 2011

Party this way: Congratulations Card


This card is to say congratulations for passing an exam and as the recipient is an Aberdeen supporter I've gone for the team colours.  

I haven't used the flags before from the set so wanted to have a play and made a bunting with them.  They are "hung" along a piece of real red ribbon and the middle flag is popped up to give some dimension.  I stamped congrats in the corner from the basic phrases set and then added the balloons floating up.  The numbers on them are appropriate as the exam involved quite a bit of maths. 

I'm glad it's not me sitting exams, although my times tables have vastly improved as first my son and now my daughter are learning them.  It's amazing how quickly we can get rusty at such simple things. 

Hope you've had a good week.  Happy crafting x 

Materials Used
All Stampin' Up! unless otherwise stated

Card - Real Red, Whisper White
Stamp Sets - Party This Way, Basic Phrases
Ink - Real Red
Ribbon - Real Red 

5 comments:

Wishcraft said...

Fab card, love the balloon & bunting stamps you've used :o) Lisa x

Suze Bain said...

Red & white colour scheme is great. That balloon stamp really is fab. x

Monica said...

The banners and balloons look great... such a happy card.

xxx Monica

Pauline said...

Fabulous card, love the monochrome colours and the banner is fab!

Sue said...

another great card, the bunting looks great:)

sue
xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...