Pages

Wednesday 16 February 2011

Fox & Friends Birthday Card



Each time I use the Fox & Friends stamp set I end up making a baby boy card.  Must try using it with some bright colours!


The sentiment is from the So Happy for You Sale-A-Bration stamp set.  This promotion ends on the 28th February.  If you haven't got your free stamp sets yet then there is still time to earn them and to book a workshop.  Contact me to find out how - ails300@btinternet.com or phone 07827923123




This photo shows how the card opens up to reveal a panel in the middle with the animals peaking in. 


Thanks for looking and all the lovely comments.  They are very much appreciated. x 






Materials Used
All Stampin' Up! supplies unless otherwise stated

Card Stock - Crumb Cake, Whisper White, Bashful Blue
Stamp Sets - Fox & Friends, So Happy for you
Ink - Soft Suede, Crumb Cake, Bashful Blue
Punch - Scallop Edge Trim





2 comments:

Suze Bain said...

This is a really cute stamp set and I love the style of the card.

Suze Bain said...

Aileen, I've got a wee something for you - pop on over to my blog
http://cant-stop-crafting.blogspot.com/2011/02/my-first-lovely-blog-award.html

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...