Pages

Friday 21 January 2011

Stamping up your art!



I have been itching to have a go at making a picture using stamps since I joined with Stampin' Up!  Luckily a friends birthday gave me the perfect excuse.   She was absolutely delighted when I gave her it.

I bought the frame from a discount store.  The images were stamped using the hostess level 1 gift set Punch Potpourri.  Don't you just love stamps that have a matching punch?  It makes it all so easy.  The colours I used were Baja Breeze and Not Quite Navy.  I finished off the accents with some self adhesive pearls which I had in my stash.

Looking at the colour of my wall in the background I think I'll have to make one of these for myself!

Would you like to earn this stamp set for free?  Would you like to learn how to make one of the panels?  Then contact me to host a workshop on  ails300@btinternet.com and remember during Sale-A-Bration you can earn even more stamp sets for free.

Feel free to leave a comment if you like my Stamp Art!

1 comment:

Suze Bain said...

Lovely colours Aileen. Looks fab.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...