Pages

Sunday 16 January 2011

How to turn a Delightful Decoration into a Vase!! and get your mojo back.

First of all I decided that I didn't want to pack up my christmas stamps and punches quite yet.  So what to do with them?  Well after having a search on the internet, I came across a few ideas and thought I'd try one of them out.



This card uses the Delightful Decorations stamp set and Ornament Punch but the bauble turns into a vase.  Neat huh!!  You can now use this stamp and punch set all year round.  

Secondly, what to do to spark up your mojo again after all those christmas cards and gift projects?  Think about colour, it worked for me.  I reached for my colour coach and started looking at the recommended colour combinations.  This one is rich razzleberry, pretty in pink and chocolate chip.  Should have been early espresso but I don't have that ink pad, so I substituted it.  However the main thing is to have fun with colour and you might just surprise yourself with what you come up with.  

Happy Stamping. x 

  



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...