Pages

Monday 24 January 2011

Sale-A-Bration Workshop




The above card was the Make and Take at my friends workshop on Sunday.  Thanks very much ladies for a brill afternoon.  It was great fun and a super laugh.  I hope you all enjoyed it as much as I did. 

Everyone had a chance to use some of the Sale-A-Bration stamp sets.  The Sweet Summer set allowed their own creativity to come through as they could choose the images they wanted to stamp on the whisper white.  Also they could swap the colour combo of chocolate chip, poppy parade, and pear pizzazz around.  The border was punched using Scallop Trim and again everyone had the option to use any of the border punches.  For the sentiments on the front, we used the Punch Bunch set and for the middle we used the So Happy for You set.
  
I said at the start that they would all be making different cards and I wasn't wrong as each card turned out to be individual works of art.  They were all fab! 

Here are some more examples that I have made to show variety.  


I used dimensionals to pop each layer of the true friend sentiment.


For this card I used crumb cake, real red, and old olive.  The flowers and birds were coloured using the pastels and a blender pen.  I punched out the middle of the for you sentiment and popped it on to a real red scallop circle. 



This card uses the In Colours - Pear Pizzazz, Concord Crush and Peach Parfait.

Everyone who placed an order at the party took advantage of the Sale-A-Bration event and now have free stamp sets to look forward to.  My hostess is looking forward to two free SAB sets, a hostess level 2 set and 3 free punches!  So if you would like to earn any of the Sale-A-Bration stamp sets for free then contact me on ails300@btinternet.com to place your order or if you are in the Aberdeenshire area perhaps you would like to host your own workshop and make one of the above cards. 


Thank you for looking.  I look forward to your comments. 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...