Pages

Tuesday 1 April 2014

Perfect Pennants with some Hardwood



Happy April's Fool Day.  Hope you didn't get caught out!

The card I'm sharing today was for last month's card swap group.  We were asked to add embossing.  

I started with a card base and a panel of Crumb Cake.  The panel was embossed with the Woodgrain Embossing folder.   I've then stamped a strip in Hardwood with Crumb Cake.  The banner was made with Banner Framelits and Perfect Pennants, sponged round the edges with Raspberry Ripple.  I added Fabulous Florets around the banner with main flower popped up.  

My daughter was telling me how the Primary 7's played a fool on their teachers.  They all swapped about the lines they stood in, however their teachers got them back by giving them an official looking test where some of the questions told them to stand up and pat their heads then say out loud April Fools in French.  I think the teachers won on that one! 

See you next time.  x 



Supplies Used
All Stampin' Up!

Card - Crumb Cake, Whisper White, 
Ink - Rich Razzleberry, Crumb Cake, Primrose Petals, Gumball Green
Stamp - Fabulous Florets, Hardwood
Framelits - Banners
Other - Dimensionals

If you would like to order any of the above or the other supplies from the current catalogues then please get in touch either by e mail ails300@btinternet.com or call 07827923123.  I would be delighted to help you with your crafty projects.  A parcel of lovely goodies could be winging it's way direct to your home in the UK, Deutchsland, France, Nederland or Osterreich.
You can also order using the Shop Now button. 


Only 2 places available in my next Stampers 6 Group starting April.  Get in touch now to put your name down.  I'd love to help you build your stash! 







3 comments:

Bonnie said...

This is so pretty, Aileen! I love the elegance of the flowers with the rustic woodgrain!

Valerie-Jael said...

Nice card! I didn't get caught out, I forgot it was the first....Valerie

Margaret said...

Gorgeous card Aileen
Margaret x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...