Pages

Wednesday 23 April 2014

Fabulous En Francais Note Book



Our card swap group was challenged this month to make a post it note book.  Here's how I decorated mine. 

My post it notes were lime green so I chose Gumball Green as my cover.  I embossed En Francais in gold and sponged the edges with Summer Starfruit then matted onto Basic Black.  To add some colour I stamped Fabulous Florets in Gumball Green and Strawberry Slush then fussy cut out.  I wrapped the flowers around the edge so they also decorated the spine.  Then a few Basic Rhinestones add a touch of bling. 

En Francais makes a super background whether it's embossed or not. 

It was fun making something other than a card this month. 

As it's wednesday we have a new set of deals to show you.  Is there anything in there that inspires you?



Afternoon Daydream Kit -- Digital Download
AFTERNOON DAYDREAM KIT - DIGITAL DOWNLOAD
Price£6.95 £4.17
Christmas Ornament Punch
CHRISTMAS ORNAMENT PUNCH
Price£14.25 £10.69
Fun Flowers Bigz L Die - by Stampin' Up!
FUN FLOWERS BIGZ L DIE
Price£28.95 £21.71
I Am Me Designer Series Paper
I AM ME DESIGNER SERIES PAPER
Price£9.95 £7.46
In Color Boutique Details
IN COLOR BOUTIQUE DETAILS
Price£8.25 £6.19
Modern Medley Designer Series Paper
MODERN MEDLEY DESIGNER SERIES PAPER
Price£9.95 £7.46
Stampin' Write Marker New Color Kit
STAMPIN' WRITE MARKER NEW COLOR KIT
Price£23.95 £17.96


Looking forward to seeing you next time.

  x

2 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Beautiful piece, love the stamps you have used. Hugs, Valerie

Bonnie said...

What a pretty post it notes cover! The En Francais is the perfect background!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...