Pages

Saturday 5 April 2014

Aviary New Home



Hi All.

I was asked to make a new home card and reached for my retired Aviary set.  The birdies with their cages are so cute.  

The challenge at Less is More this week is a touch of turquoise.  I've used Stampin' Up!'s Tempting Turquoise.

I stamped new home using Outline Alphabet & Numbers in Sahara Sand.  I then tore some scrap paper and sponged Tempting Turquoise.  The little cage from Aviary was fussy cut out as was the owl.  Basic Rhinestones hang my little cage from the E.  My card base is Naturals White.

I'm renaming CAS - cute and simple!!

A big welcome to my new follower ELizabeth.  Thanks so much for joining me in my little area of blogland.

I only have 1 place left in my Stamper's 6 starting this month.  To join the fun drop me a line as soon as possible.

We had a busy day in town today.  Why is shopping so exhausting?  It was so nice to come home and chill out with some crafting!

Thanks for visiting.  x x



Supplies Used
All Stampin' Up!

Card - Naturals White, Whisper White
Ink - Tempting Turquoise, Sahara Sand
Stamp - Aviary, Outline Alphabet & Numbers
Other - Dimensionals, Sponge Daubers, Basic Rhinestones

If you would like to order any of the above or the other supplies from the current catalogues then please get in touch either by e mail ails300@btinternet.com or call 07827923123.  I would be delighted to help you with your crafty projects.  A parcel of lovely goodies could be winging it's way direct to your home in the UK, Deutchsland, France, Nederland or Osterreich.
You can also order using the Shop Now button. 


Only 1 place available in my next Stampers 6 Group starting this month.  Get in touch now to put your name down.  I'd love to help you build your stash! 




6 comments:

Bonnie said...

Great job on sponging those clouds and a cute idea to use a birdcage for a new home card!

Anne said...

Aileen it is so sweet - or do I mean tweet?! Lovely sponging
Thanks so much for playing along at Less is More this week
Anne
LIM Design Team

Valerie-Jael said...

Gorgeous - cute and sassy! Valerie

Lynne said...

Super cute card.
Lynne xxx

Chrissie said...

This is such fun Aileen!
Thanks so much
Chrissie
"Less is More"

Linda said...

This is so cute Aileen ..... love the little bird! xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...