Pages

Tuesday 15 March 2011

Class Party


Last week was my 10th card class so I decided we would have a theme of bright and cheerful birthday cards.  We made two cards (the second one can be found here).  I suggested that they think of a birthday and put on the appropriate number of candles.  My daughter was invited to a 9th birthday party so I put 9 candles on.  One lady wanted her card for a 13th!!  She managed to put 10 on the front and carried the other 3 into the middle which was very effective.

The Celebrations Designer Series Paper goes really well with this stamp set.  We added a strip of the circles along the bottom to echo the circles on the candles.  The sentiment was punched out using the word punch and popped onto a couple of dimensionals.

As a thank you to my ladies for supporting me I made them a little treat box holding a chocolate bar. Unfortunately I didn't have time to take a picture however I got my inspiration from here and just adapted it to our party theme.

Materials used
All Stampin' Up! unless otherwise stated

Card Stock - Pacific Point, Real Red
Paper - Celebrations Designer Series
Stamp Set - Party This Way
Ink - Real Red, Bashful Blue, Pear Pizazz
Punch - Word Punch

Thanks for looking x

1 comment:

Monica said...

Love this card...so happy and cheerful. The polkas look so very nice.

xxx Monica

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...