Pages

Sunday 14 February 2016

Happy Valentine's Day - Bloomin' Love




Happy Valentine's Day

From the new Spring/Summer catalogue comes Bloomin' Love.

I made this for my hubby so toned down the girly look by choosing Crumb Cake and Garden Green as my colour palette. Notice the designer paper matches the stamped border.  Love how easy it is to co-ordinate with Stampin' Up!

The heart was die cut twice, once in Garden Green and again in Whisper White.  I then snipped the white flowers and added them in to the green heart.   You could then embellish the flowers further but I didn't want it too frilly. 

Loving the delicate lacy feel to the heart but even more so that it is made up of flowers and leaves. 

Are you enjoying a lovely box of chocs or perhaps a glass of bubbly, maybe going out for dinner with you loved one?  No, me neither, on a stupid diet! 

Ah well a beautifully made card doesn't put calories on! Lol! 

xx

If you would like to order any of the above or the other supplies from the current catalogues then please get in touch either by e mail ails300@btinternet.com or call 07827923123.  I would be delighted to help you with your crafty projects.  A parcel of lovely goodies could be winging it's way direct to your home in the UK, Deutchsland, France, Nederland or Osterreich.

You can also order using the Shop Now button. 

Supplies Used
All Stampin' Up!




Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

2 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Lovely card, I'm sure Hubby loved it. Happy Valentine's Day, hugs, Valerie

Julia said...

Lovely colour pallette and very pretty dies. Great work!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...