Pages

Sunday 7 February 2016

Another Balloon Card


I have another balloon card to show you from the Stampin' Up! party I was demoing at recently.

This one has only one balloon drifting with a string that says Let us Celebrate.  I've sponged the stars again using the template.  The shading on the balloon and sentiment are also embossed in silver. 

I love this single balloon with the soft stars background.

It was fun trying out this new set.  Loads of options to get you inspired.

Take care. x 

If you would like to order any of the above or the other supplies from the current catalogues then please get in touch either by e mail ails300@btinternet.com or call 07827923123.  I would be delighted to help you with your crafty projects.  A parcel of lovely goodies could be winging it's way direct to your home in the UK, Deutchsland, France, Nederland or Osterreich.

You can also order using the Shop Now button. 
   

Supplies Used
All Stampin' Up!

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

1 comment:

Valerie-Jael said...

Gorgeous card, hugs, Valerie

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...