Pages

Friday 31 May 2013

The Retiral Lists Are Here!


Grab yourself a bargain or just make sure you get your favourites from your wish list before they disappear. 

For stamps you should click here

For the accessories you should click here

The Retiral List period lasts until 1st July but products are only available whilst stocks last. 

Let me know if anything grabs your fancy and you want me to order for you.  Postage is £4.95 or £1 if collecting direct from me.  However orders for collection will not be processed immediately so if you want to make sure your items don't sell out then opt for direct delivery to your home at £4.95.  I would advise putting your order in soon as I think a lot of the items will be very popular and will sell out quickly. 

Thanks.  x


1 comment:

Valerie-Jael said...

Looks good! Valerie

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...