Pages

Wednesday 22 May 2013

Online Shopping with Stampin' Up! 24-7


SHOP SHOP SHOP TILL YOU DROP

It's so easy now because I'm excited to announce that you can shop on line with Stampin' Up! 24-7.  Anytime you want you will be able to shop for all your Stampin' Up! goodies and have them delivered straight to your home.  Most of us shop on line at some point so I'm sure you'll love this new resource.  I'll still be here to answer your queries/give suggestions and help you with your creativity by email or on the phone.  Also you can still place your orders through me direct just like before.  This is just giving an extra option.

So how do you place an order?  Well first of all you need to create an account and once that's done you can browse/shop anytime you want.  Make sure you see my name on the top right.  If you don't you can do a search for Aileen Skene and select myself as your Demonstrator.  




Just click HERE to go to My Stampin' Blog then click the Shop Now Button.

Oh my I think I might just give out a Whoop Whoop when I receive my first on line order!  Will it be you?  I love looking after my customers and dropping them a little e mail with some inspiration to use with their new purchases. 

Take care and have fun having a browse.  x


1 comment:

Valerie-Jael said...

Great idea, and I hope you will have lots of customers. I can't join them at the moment, as I have nothing to spend! Have fun! Valerie

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...