Pages

Friday 5 October 2012

Halloween Spooky Monster Milk Cartons


Thought I'd share with you the little treat boxes I made for my guests last Sunday.  Everyone got a spookily made over Milk Carton.  The Mummy shows you how they were closed at one end to allow either some Dolly Mixtures or Midget Gems to come out of the spout. 

I've seen these all over the internet so I'm not laying claim to the designs.  The Mummy's bandages were sponged with some Basic Grey Ink and various circle punches for the peeping eyes.  For the pumpkin I've used the Bird Builder punch for his leaves and the petite Pennant builder punch for his mouth.


These two are my favourites.  Frankenstein and a One eyed monster.  Again just used circle punches for the eyes and the Petite Pennant Punch for the teeth and hair one my one eyed monster. 


These two are actually the first designs I made.  The bat and ghost are both from the Owl Builder punch.  I did say before that this punch is versatile!  The bat carton has some spooky harvest moons on its side and the ghost carton has haunted house windows. 

I've now to fill up more of these for Halloween before I eat said sweets! 

I'm going to put these into Addicted to Stamps and More which this week is addicted to Halloween. 

Have a not so spooky day and weekend. x 

If you would like to order any of the above or the other supplies from the current catalogues then please get in touch either by e mail ails300@btinternet.com or call 07827923123.  I would be delighted to help you with your crafty projects.  A parcel of lovely goodies could be winging it's way direct to your home in the UK!  

Fancy becoming a demonstrator and receiving your goodies at a discount, get in touch for more info and you could also receive a free pack of papers every month for 6 months! 







15 comments:

Sue said...

What a great idea, Aileen! Thank you for sharing it with us at Addicted to Stamps & More. Sue x

Jenny said...

Oh these are brilliant Aileen....perfectly made and such fun :0) Love the bat made from the owl punch....he has to be my fave with the mummy box a close second :0)
Jenny x

Sigrids kreative ART said...

Really spooky! Love it!
Sigrid

Suze Bain said...

Well, needless to say I didn't get a sniff of the sweeties! These are so fab, think my favourite is the mummy. x

Jacqueline said...

These are great fun - you've been very creative with your punches. Thanks for joining in with us at ATS&M this week - Jacqueline xx

Kylie said...

These are great! They remind me of when my mum made these for my son's first birthday as treat bags for the kids to take home (my son is nearly 18 now). I really love the mummy with his one eye peeking out. Thanks so much for playing along at Addicted to Stamps and More! xx

Susan said...

Keep toying with the idea of buying this die and you have just about swayed my decision - they are totally spooktacular Xx

Anonymous said...

Hi Aileen. Loooove these. They look brilliant and so much fun. My fav has to be the green one with the eyes and the frindge. Thank you for joining in this weeks ATS&M challenge.
Regards Florence x

Kim S said...

Totally cute. I have this die but haven't done a thing with it - I think I'll be CASing!

Keep It Sweet and Simple said...

These are just fabulous and spookily cute ;-) Love the 'mummy' one.
Caroline xxx

Cazro said...

Great idea so inventive. Well done. Thanks for sharing with us at Addicted to Stamps and More. Caz

Linda said...

Lolll!! How cool! Love them all.

Danielle Vincent said...

So cute and creative! Love the mummy one the very best - but they are all just great. Thanks so much for joining us at the Addicted to Halloween Challenge at ATS&M.

Bonnie said...

These are really fun ways to give treats! I especially love that mummy peeking out from the bandages!

Anonymous said...

Oh I love these guys , especially the one with the bandages, amazing art and so much of it. thanks for making me smile with your lovely projects and for joining us again at Addicted to Stamps and more.

Marie

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...