Pages

Thursday 4 October 2012

Chock Full of Cheer



Good evening

I've followed the sketch at Freshly Made Sketches for my card today.  And for some reason it said Christmas to me! 


I've used one of the new sets from our Annual Catalogue - Chock Full of Cheer.  The designer papers, Be of Good Cheer, are a match for this stamp set.  

Lots of lovely elements here.  

I've started with a Basic Black card base.  The ornament is stamped in Cherry Cobbler twice.  One is punched out with 1 3/4" Circle Punch, the second has the middle punched out with the 3/4" Circle Punch.  You can't really tell from the photo but the middle is popped up with a Dimensional.  A Basic Rhinestone gives a bit of glimmer to the middle.  Two different pieces of designer paper are attached to Gumball Green and Cherry Cobbler.  The sentiment is Cherry Cobbler on Whisper White and I've made a little ribbon tag detail for it.  The ornament sits on a Dimensional.  

I know why it said Christmas to me, it's because I'm having so much fun playing with my new goodies.  Have you had a look at the new catty yet?  Spotted any favourites?

I'd like to say Hi to my new followers Vicki and Don and Kavitha.  Thanks so much for following, it's lovely to see you here.

That's me for tonight.  Take care. x 



Supplies Required
All Stampin' Up!

Card - Basic Black, Whisper White, Gumball Green, Cherry Cobbler
Ink - Cherry Cobbler, Basic Black
Stamp - Choc Full of Cheer
Punch - 1 3/4" Circle, 3/4" Circle
Designer Papers - Be of Good Cheer
Other - Dimensionals, Basic Rhinestone


If you would like to order any of the above or the other supplies from the current catalogues then please get in touch either by e mail ails300@btinternet.com or call 07827923123.  I would be delighted to help you with your crafty projects.  A parcel of lovely goodies could be winging it's way direct to your home in the UK!  

Fancy becoming a demonstrator and receiving your goodies at a discount, get in touch for more info and you could also receive a free pack of papers every month for 6 months! 



8 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Lovely card in traditional colours, gorgeous! Valerie

Gillian R said...

Great card Aileen. Love the bauble!

Sue said...

Lovely Christmas card, Aileen. A great take on the sketch. Sue x

Narelle Farrugia said...

Don't you just love new products? Your Christmas card is just gorgeous and it showcasing that new DSP perfectly. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

Suze Bain said...

Aah, I thought you meant choc as in 'chocolate'! Fabbie Christmas card - almost puts me in the mood! xx

Jen Mitchell said...

The colors and the sketch are perfect for you Christmas card. So festive and cheery! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

Jen Timko said...

So great!! Love the pop of the traditional colors against the black. Glad you joined us this week at FMS!

Rita W said...

Merry indeed! Love the fun, bright colors and especially the way you cut the red panel to highlight that gorgeous paper. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...