Pages

Thursday 31 May 2012

A Cup Of Thanks


I've used the new set from the Summer mini - Tea Shoppe - for my card today.  I'm a coffee drinker but this set has so many adorable stamps in it that it won me over.  Not that I'll be changing to tea though Hee Hee! 

I've used one of the small cups popped up on a Dimensional with the flowers stamped behind. I scored 3 lines with my super duper Scoring Tool to ground the cup.  If you don't already have this new tool then get in touch because it really does make creating effects on your projects so quick and easy.  Under the scored lines I've stamped my sentiment in Concord Crush.  The card base is also Concord Crush.  

At the secondary school that my son goes to, they all move up to the next year for the last 5 weeks before end of term.  What a great week he's had, why?  Well he had 2 days with his new 2nd year timetable then yesterday, today and tomorrow has all been activities.  He was paint balling yesterday, a trip to Dundee today and tomorrow is a full day of sports.  2nd year at school must seem fab!! 

Hope you are having a fun week too.  Lovely to have you come by and visit. x 

Supplies Used
All Stampin Up!

Card - Concord Crush, Whisper White
Ink - Concord Crush, Pear Pizzazz, Peach Parfait
Stamp - Tea Shoppe
Other - Scoring Tool, Dimensionals

If you would like to order any of the above or the other supplies from the current catalogues then please get in touch either by e mail ails300@btinternet.com or call 07827923123.  I would be delighted to help you with your crafty projects. 


8 comments:

Sandy said...

I have this set too, love your card and fab colours
Sandy

Monica said...

So simple and sweet... love the new look of our blog as well.

Monica xxx

Kelly Griglione said...

The square card base really works well with your tea cup image ... perfectly balanced! Beautiful card, Aileen!

Suze Bain said...

Your little card is 'tea'lightful! :o) xx

Jenny said...

The dainty teacup is lovely Aileen, such a sweet card:0)
Your sons school seem to have the right idea...the activities sound great to help get them prepared for moving up in September :0)
My daughter finishes school today..can't believe its gone so quickly!!
Jenny x

Pia S said...

What a pretty clean design. Great card!

Victoria said...

fab card lovely, the scoring really finishes it off so well
Hugs
Victoria
x

Stephanie Lanzalotto said...

I love the flowers coming from the teacup. Wonderful!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...