Pages

Saturday 19 May 2012

Baby Prints Boy and Girl


Two more baby cards to share today.  I did say I just love this new stamp set!  

I was delighted to see the theme at Less is More for this week is Baby or Child.  So a great excuse to reach for Baby Prints again. 

My first card has Blushing Bride baby hand prints and Regal Rose for the sentiment.  Love the font in this set.  I placed a partial mount of Blushing Bride below and corner rounded the top corners.  


My second card has the hand prints stamped in Sahara Sand.  This was to look like baby hand print moulds.  Mounted the panel onto bashful blue.  The sentiment is from Curly Cute also stamped in Sahara Sand and mounted onto Bashful Blue.  I then added a little scattering of Bashful Blue hearts punched using the Owl Builder Punch.

It's our school May Fair today and for the first year both children have gone on their own with their own pocket money and met up with friends.  The freedom!    

Have a good day. x 

Supplies Used
All Stampin' Up!

Card - Whisper White, Blushing Bride, Bashful Blue
Ink - Blushing Bride, Regal Rose, Sahara Sand
Stamp - Baby Prints, Curly Cute
Punch - Corner Rounder, Owl Builder

If you would like to order any of the above or the other supplies from the current catalogues then please get in touch either by e mail ails300@btinternet.com or call 07827923123.  I would be delighted to help you with your crafty projects. 





28 comments:

Aud said...

These are two lovely cards Aileen, think I will pop over and enter this challenge as well. Hope you have a lovely weekend. Aud x

Valerie-Jael said...

Lovely cards, that new stamp set seems to be a treasure! Valerie

Loli said...

Hola Aileen, beautiful prints cards, great idea!, i have the hands and the feet of my son in polymer clay in a frame...wonderful job.
A hug from Palma

Marijke said...

so simple, but só nice

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Aw! Aileen these are lovely and so different but lovely.

Mandi said...

This is such a fabulous new SU set
Your crds are terrific
Thank you very much
mandi
"Less is More"

Diane said...

Love those handprints. Two lovely cards xx

Jeannette said...

I love the idea of Sahara Sand for the handprints. It takes a classic idea and puts a new spin on it!

Vicky said...

Gorgeous Aileen..:o)

big hugs Vicky xx

Jenny said...

I love the handprints Aileen, a great design to make for both boy and girl :0)
Jenny x

Chrissie said...

The prints look great in Sahara Sand Aileen... I'll have to remember that!
Thanks so much
Chrissie
"Less is More"

Vicky Hayes said...

The handprints look fab Aileen! Your children will have had a whale of a time at the fair - and I wonder what you've been up to?!! Vicky x

Jenni's Jems said...

These are really great Aileen, love the hand prints in the sahara sand x

Claudia said...

Hi Aileen, just a great take. Love the blue one very much and this is a great idea in layout and decoration.
Hugs Claudia

Suze Bain said...

Sweet cards Aileen - almost wants me want another one (not!) xx

Chris said...

Lovely cards, so simple but so effective!
Chris

Susan said...

Both cards are just precious! I love those hand prints...what a great stamp!!

Bonnie said...

I'm so glad this set is staying around here! These are just adorable!

Sally H said...

What beautiful cards! Simply gorgeous!

Wishcraft said...

Gorgeous cards Aileen, love that hand stamp! Hugs, Lisa x

lin_ka1 said...

I like the reflection baby hands and feet. Cards with these reflections are beautiful and so delicate. Congratulations to the idea. I really like.

laurie said...

Such sweet cards!

Monica said...

So clean and uncluttered, love them and how they stand out coz' of their simplicity.
Monica xxx

G Peplow said...

Gorgeous baby cards Aileen, both just perfect clean and simple cards, love them, xxx

Diane said...

Fab cards, particularly love the layout of the pink one, very effective.
Diane

M said...

These are great - I really love the pink one. The hand prints are soooo sweet! M x

Deanna said...

Aileen,
Such sweet cards. I just love those little hands- takes me back and smile!

Unknown said...

such gorgeous cards Aileen - just love the whole hand print thing!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...