Pages

Tuesday 2 August 2011

Thanks So Much


A little card to share today.  This is my thank you card for last months Stampers 6 Club. I really appreciate my customers and like to put in a little thank you card with their orders.

I've used Crumb Cake as my card base and stamped using the same ink some of the hearts from the I {heart} hearts set. Then stamped a further heart in Marina Mist on Whisper White card and cut out.  This was popped up on a couple of dimensionals.  The "Thanks so Much" is from Sincere Salutations set and i used my Stamp-a-ma-jig to line it up along the bottom.

Very simple and straightforward.  If you would like any of the supplies to make this card then I'd be pleased to help.  E mail me on ails300@btinternet.com.

If you would like to join my NEW STAMPERS 6 starting in October, then I have places available.  It's a great way to spread your crafting costs and gradually work through your wish list.  Our new catalogue comes out at the beginning of October so lots of new goodies to peruse.  If you would be interested then drop me an e mail - ails300@btinternet.com.

Thanks for your time. x

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

A perfect Thank you card Aileen. I love the CAS design. xx

Wishcraft said...

This is gorgeous Aileen! Love the colours and fab design :o) Lisa x

Maarit at Violets Corner said...

This is beautiful Aileen, love it!

Hugs
Maarit

Suze Bain said...

I really need to use my Crumb Cake more! The blue looks great against it. xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...