Pages

Wednesday 31 August 2011

Dasher's Jolly Holiday

Another card to share from my Tuesday card class.  The next card class is on Thursday evening if you fancy coming along and making some Christmas Cards.

As you can see we gave Dasher centre stage.  Isn't he fab?  He's stamped in Chocolate Chip on Very Vanilla.  He was framed up using Cherry Cobbler, Jolly Holiday Designer Series Paper, and Chocolate Chip.  The edges of  the Cherry Cobbler and Jolly Holiday layers were edged with Whisper White Craft ink.  On the Cherry Cobbler layer I added dots using a white gel pen.  The Chocolate Chip card base was matted with Cherry Cobbler stamped with Serene Snowflakes using Versamark ink.  A strip of 5/8" Chocolate Chip Grosgrain Ribbon finishes it off.

I love the Cherry Cobbler it's such a rich colour and super for Christmas.  If you would like any of the above supplies then you can e mail me on ails300@btinternet.com.  How about spreading the cost by joining my Stampers 6 Club which will be starting in October.  I have 4 places available.

Thanks for coming over and if you leave a comment, I'll return the visit. x


3 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Love the card, and the stamp is beautiful! Valerie

Suze Bain said...

Really like the red with the chocolate. A super festive card. xx

Kim S said...

I love your cards...they are simple but not boring. The rich cherry and chocolate are a wonderful combo!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...