Pages

Monday 27 September 2010

Kingswells Christmas Cards

I was lucky enough that the Kingswells Community Centre asked me to make 50 Christmas Cards saying Greetings from Kingswells.  Here are some of them, others are still in production and the centre has half of them ready to sell.



The stamp set used is Silent Night, unfortunately this set is retiring at the end of the month.  
Although all the cards have the same image, the church is stamped in different colours to give variety.  I like that you can use one stamp and get a different feel to cards.  I've glittered the roof, trees and foreground with dazzling diamonds to give the impression of snow. 
I've really enjoyed making them and hope the community in Kingswells enjoys them too.  

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...