Pages

Thursday 24 September 2015

Watercolour Christmas


Bit of an experiment here.  I got out my Stamping' Up! Watercolour Pencils and paper and stamped these images from White Christmas. Then used an Aqua Painter to spread the colour around. I'm in awe of all those beautiful results you see on the net so much more practise required. 

I mounted my panel onto Silver Foil then onto Whisper White before attaching to a Night of Navy card base.  I topped my water colour panel with a Window sheet and used Candy Dots to cover the Glue Dots in the corners.

I dusted off my Watercolour Pencils so I can join in this week's challenge over at Merry Monday


Doesn't this birdie look fab?  Mmm maybe I shouldn't pack the pencils away again quite so quickly and experiment some more! 

See you next time. 

If you would like to order any of the above or the other supplies from the current catalogues then please get in touch either by e mail ails300@btinternet.com or call 07827923123.  I would be delighted to help you with your crafty projects.  A parcel of lovely goodies could be winging it's way direct to your home in the UK, Deutchsland, France, Nederland or Osterreich.

You can also order using the Shop Now button. 

Supplies Used
All Stamping' Up! unless otherwise stated

Watercolour Pencils - retired

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

7 comments:

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Such a lovely watercolor scene, Aileen! I spotted this beauty on Merry Monday - thanks for the inspiration!!

Valerie-Jael said...

Wonderful card - you really are on a rampage! Hugs, Valerie

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Wonderful work, your sky is very atmospheric, love it.

Linda said...

Love your watercolored sky. Looks so realistic. Thanks for joining us this week at Merry Monday.

Debbie Henderson Debbie's Designs said...

I like the colors you used in your sky Aileen. It looks pretty with the stamped images. Thanks for playing Merry Monday this week!

sheila 77 said...

What a dear little reindeer. Love the banner strung between trees too. It's a really lovely happy card, and so beautifully presented.

cotnob said...

A fabulous Christmas card Aileen, a lovely winter scene and great sentiment banner.
Pauline
x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...