Pages

Wednesday 27 August 2014

Stampin' Up!'s White Christmas


White Christmas in August??!!  Yep it is in the card making world because it's never too early to start your Christmas cards.

Tomorrow is the launch of Stampin' up!'s Autumn/Winter catalogue and this is a sneak peak of White Christmas.

I love it.  It was at the top of my list as soon as I saw it. 

I've followed the sketch at less is more this week.  I stamped the trees in Smoky Slate, the Polar Bear in Soft Sky and the birdie in Real Red.  This set is one of the new photopolymer stamps so was very easy to line up the images. 

The sentiment comes from a free set - Good Greetings - a free stamp set when you host a party reaching £200 in sales. There's loads of handy sentiments in it. 

You can be a hostess several ways.  Have friends round for an actual party, collect the qualifying orders, place a qualifying customer order, or be part of the new Virtual Hostess Club and you'll be hostess for one of the months.  I have 3 places available so get in touch soon if this appeals to you. 

We had another sunny day today but tonight walking the dog, I needed my big jacket on.  Just to remind us that we are heading towards Autumn!










Supplies Used
All Stampin' Up!

Card - Soft Sky, Silver Foil, Whisper White
Ink - Smoky Slate, Soft Sky, Real Red
Stamp - White Christmas, Good Greetings
Punch - Decorative Label

If you would like to order any of the above or the other supplies from the current catalogues then please get in touch either by e mail ails300@btinternet.com or call 07827923123.  I would be delighted to help you with your crafty projects.  A parcel of lovely goodies could be winging it's way direct to your home in the UK, Deutchsland, France, Nederland or Osterreich.

You can also order using the Shop Now button.

Bundle up with your Big Shot during August and make your money spread further.  


New Virtual Hostess Club starting in October.  Only 3 places available.  

Would you like to join and spread the cost of your wish list over 6 months?  For one of the months you receive the hostess benefits.  It's a great way to take advantage of all the new yummy products available at the end of the month in the Autumn/Winter catalogue. 

Short and Sweet deal.  Join Stampin' Up! before 29th August and choose £150 of products for a £99 starter kit. 




6 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Lovely card, but I am trying not to think about Christmas yet! Valerie

Chrissie said...

Sweet card Aileen, I think I need to make a few more than the one I've started with!
Thanks so much
Chrissie
"Less is More"

Suze Bain said...

I guess it's all downhill to Christmas now! Lol! Love that polar bear! Xx

sheila 77 said...

You've made a lovely design from theses stamps and I like how you've interpreted the sketch.

Sazzle Dazzle said...

Oh just so cute Aileen and love your delicate colour choice of the card
Thanks so much for sharing and taking part.
Sarah xx
Less is More

Anne said...

Aileen I love this set too, have it ordered!
Super take on the sketch
Thanks for joining in with Less is More this week
Anne
LIM Designer

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...