Pages

Thursday 17 July 2014

Scallop Tag Hello


Hello!

I just had to have a go at a Scallop Tag Topper card.  There's lots of tutorials on the net for this. 

I've made a bright and cheery Hello card using I Am Me Designer Series Paper.  I used Perfect Pennants for the sentiment details in colours matching the papers.  The banners were cut out using the matching framelits.  I added decoration behind the Scallop Tag Topper detail using Simply Stars. 

I sent this card off to a lovely customer who had just recently purchased the Scallop Tag Topper Punch.  I hope it gave her some inspiration! 

Supplies Used
All Stampin' Up!

Card - Real Red, Basic Grey, Whisper White
Ink - Real Red, So Saffron, Pool Party
Stamp - Perfect Pennants, Simply Stars (Retired)
Designer Series Papers - I Am Me
Punch - Scallop Tag Topper
Framelits - Banner

If you would like to order any of the above or the other supplies from the current catalogues then please get in touch either by e mail ails300@btinternet.com or call 07827923123.  I would be delighted to help you with your crafty projects.  A parcel of lovely goodies could be winging it's way direct to your home in the UK, Deutchsland, France, Nederland or Osterreich.
You can also order using the Shop Now button. 





6 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Beautiful card, love the bright colours! valerie

Darnell said...

I have that new topper punch, Aileen, so your fantastic card certainly comes in handy as inspiration for me!! How fun to get a card that you can untie and open. I always say that our handmade cards are gifts unto themselves, but now this card REALLY feels like a gift!! Hugs, Darnell

Julia said...

A bright and cheery and very attractive card, nice work Aileen.

Jenni's Jems said...

This is a realy great card make a great money wallet too! x

sheila 77 said...

First I've heard of a scallop tag! Yours is lovely in these colours and I like the ribbon closure.

G Peplow said...

Brilliant!! Love the card and the fact that it's such a great shape, lovely make Aileen :D Gay xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...