Pages

Wednesday 5 February 2014

Have a Blast with Banners and Pennants!



Hello Peeps!

What a wet day we have had today!  Hope you are dry where you are. 

My card today shows off this super set of stamps that can be yours for free!  Yep that's what I said, and there's a matching punch that you can also have for free!!  Double wow!  

Sale-A-Bration time is here and with every £45 you spend you can choose a free gift.  Check out the leaflet on my side bar. 

So onto how I made the card.  I've started with a Sahara Sand card base added a mat of Real Red.  I stamped the banners from Banner Blast in Real Red, Cherry Cobbler, Pink Pirouette, Raspberry Ripple and Primrose Petals onto Very Vanilla.  I stamped a little heart into one of the banners.  Then punched out using the matching Banner Punch.  I've popped the banners up on dimensionals and added a couple of Basic Rhinestones.  

I stamped the "you and me" from Perfect Pennants in Cherry Cobbler then added the heart from the same set in Sahara Sand. 

My card fits a few challenges on the go just now and I've listed them below. 

I'm busy preparing for my Cake and Craft night on Friday.  If you live in the area why not pop along and see some of the new products in action.  Craft, Cake and Chat, sound like fun?  

Also I've got spaces available in my next Stamper's 6 Club starting in April.  Let me know if this is something you'd be interested in. 

Okay so now to get on with my prep.  I have all my ideas just need to get them done!  

Take care!!   x


Challenges Entered

Addicted to CAS - Cue word Love
Addicted to Stamps and More - Anything Goes
Casology - Cue Card And

Supplies Used
All Stampin' Up!

Card - Sahara Sand, Real Red, Very Vanilla
Ink - Sahara Sand, Cherry Cobbler, Real Red, Pink Pirouette, Raspberry Ripple, Primrose Petals
Stamp - Perfect Pennants, Banner Blast
Other - Basic Rhinestones, Dimensionals


If you would like to order any of the above or the other supplies from the current catalogues then please get in touch either by e mail ails300@btinternet.com or call 07827923123.  I would be delighted to help you with your crafty projects.  A parcel of lovely goodies could be winging it's way direct to your home in the UK, Deutchsland, France, Nederland or Osterreich.
You can also order using the Shop Now button. 

Places available in my next Stampers 6 Group starting April.  Get in touch now to put your name down.  I'd love to help you build your stash! 






10 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Wonderful card, love the stamps and papers you have used. Valerie

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

This is so lovely, great you and me stamp and love the banner too

SYLVIA-ANNE said...

Hi Aileen - this banner punch has become one of my all-time fave. SU products, and I love how you used it on this gorgeous CAS card.

Thank you so much for joining us again at ATCAS - Sylvia xx

Ardyth said...

Love how you've nestled the heart into the ampersand - very clever!So glad you joined us at CASology this week!

Unknown said...

Super cute banners and I love the placement of the heart by the sentiment! Thanks for sharing with us at Addicted to Stamps and More. We hope to see you back again soon :)

Darnell said...

This is so CAS and sweet, Aileen! Banners and ampersands are all the trend! Enjoy the weekend! Hugs, Darnell

Kylie said...

Gorgeously CAS. I love those banners!! Thanks so much for playing along at ATSM and ATCAS xx

Anonymous said...

What a gorgeous card the banner is fantastic ! Thanks so much for joining us at ATCAS, wish I lived nearer would love to join in.

Marie

laurie said...

Cute banner card! I love the colors.

have a great day!

sheila 77 said...

I love your banner, what a good idea.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...