Pages

Saturday 11 January 2014

Love and Laughter Hearts


Sometimes even the smallest stamps are all you need to make a card!  

I'm joining in with Less is More this week which is a one layer card with hearts. 

I've used the little heart from Love and Laughter to make this Valentine's Card.  I stamped them in a heart shape in Cherry Cobbler onto a Real Red card base.  I then added a little highlight to each one with a White Gel Pen.   I also added a border around the card using the Gel Pen.  I punched some small hearts using the Owl Builder Punch from Silver Glimmer Card and decorated the border with them which gives a little sparkle.  The sentiment is from Itty Bitty Banners and is embossed in White.  I sponged some Cherry Cobbler around the heart inside the frame to give the one layer some added dimension. 

As I've gone all romantic, let me check if you have you seen our Whole Lot of Love range?  They are only available until the 27th January and are not just for Valentines so well worth taking a squint at.




Have a look at the flyers on my side bar for a closer look.  Also if (like me) you are not totally over Christmas, we still have the Christmas single stamps available until the end of January.

That's it for now.  Still chomping my way through boxes of chocolates.  That diet will have to start next week!

Hope you are all well. xx

Supplies Used
All Stampin' Up!

Card - Real Red, Silver Glimmer
Ink - Cherry Cobbler, Versamark
Stamp - Love and Laughter, Itty Bitty Banners
Punch - Owl Builder
Embossing Powder - White
Other - White Gel Pen

If you would like to order any of the above or the other supplies from the current catalogues then please get in touch either by e mail ails300@btinternet.com or call 07827923123.  I would be delighted to help you with your crafty projects.  A parcel of lovely goodies could be winging it's way direct to your home in the UK, Deutchsland, France, Nederland or Osterreich.











8 comments:

Jacqueline said...

This is lovely Aileen - perfect little hearts - love the white highlights - Jacqueline xx

Gillian R said...

Aw this is lovely Aileen. Love the white accents on the hearts

Fiona said...

Fab card, love the white gel pen details.

Valerie-Jael said...

Beautiful card, your little stamp has been put to great use! Valerie

Suze Bain said...

A fabulous "heart of hearts"! Great stamping and highlighting! Love it. Xx

Bonnie said...

What a great way to create a heart card, Aileen!

Inkyfingers said...

What a great one layer card. I always find them so hard but you make it look easy!!!

Chrissie said...

This is completely fab Aileen.
Thanks as ever.
Chrissie
"Less is More"

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...