Pages

Tuesday 30 July 2013

Christmas Cheer in the Summer


Christmas in July!  Time I got back onto the Christmas cards.  I started off so well at the beginning of the year then it all fell away.  So here I am and I'm hoping this fits into 3 challenges!  You can see them below. 

Sweet Essentials is a new stamp set to me.  It has lots of useful phrases and a super cute font.  I lined up my Christmas Cheer using my Stamp-a-ma-jig and stamped in Real Red and Pear Pizzazz.  The little ornaments are punched using the Merry Mini Punch Pack and red Glimmer Paper.  The Whisper White panel is framed in Silver Glimmer Paper.

We've had a mixed weather day today.  Lots of sun and lots of rain!  Hope it's dry with you.

I have a big Hello to send out to my new follower - Maria.  Hope you call in to visit often.

Here's the challenges I'm entering - 












I've flipped the sketch on it's side. 


Here's your Mashup Challenge:

  1. Create a project for "Christmas / Hanukkah".
  2. Create a project with "Stripes".
  3. Or Mash it Up and create a "Christmas / Hanukkah project with Stripes".
Merry Monday - Anything Goes

If you would like to order any of the above or the other supplies from the current catalogues then please get in touch either by e mail ails300@btinternet.com or call 07827923123.  I would be delighted to help you with your crafty projects.  A parcel of lovely goodies could be winging it's way direct to your home in the UK, Deutchsland, France, Nederland or Osterreich.  

6 comments:

lostinpaper said...

Well done you, I think my Christmas card count is officially 3....
Love how you have added those sweet baubles to the sentiments!
Thanks so much for sharing with us at CAS(E) this Sketch this week!

Lisa said...

Love your little ornaments hanging from the sentiments!

Thanks so much for playing along with us at The Friday Mashup!

Valerie-Jael said...

Beautiful card! Valerie

Kim S said...

I love how you have used the words as part of the sketch - and the bitty ornaments are a wonderful accent!

Heidi Baks said...

I love that sentiment stamp set too! I had forgotten about the merry mini punches... I'll have to make sure I use them. Thanks! And thanks for joining the Friday Mashup this week.

Bonnie said...

What a wonderful idea to hang the ornaments from the sentiment! I'm impressed with the straight stamping! Even with the TAMJ I have trouble with straight! Thanks for sharing with us at Merry Monday!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...