Pages

Tuesday 23 April 2013

Best Wishes at the Comfort Cafe


How are you today?  I'm sharing a card for this month's card swap group.  This one should hopefully be with Victoria.  We were given an extra challenge this month to include some patterned paper.  

I followed the sketch at Retro Sketches this week for my card.  You can see the sketch at the bottom of my post.

I've used a Midnight Muse card base and added a panel of the gorgeous Comfort Cafe Designer Series Paper.  My top panel is Summer Starfruit with a punched circle of Very Vanilla.  I stamped Best Wishes from Petite Pairs in Cajun Craze and added a circle from Circle Circus in Pool Party.  Some Pool Party Baker's Twine finishes it off. 

Hope you enjoy the rest of your day.  Thanks for visiting me.  x 
















Supplies Used
All Stampin' Up!

Card - Midnight Muse, Summer Starfruit, Very Vanilla
Ink - Cajun Craze
Stamp - Petite Pairs, Circle Circus
Punch - 2 1/2" Circle, 1 1/4" Circle
Designer Series - Comfort Cafe
Other - Pool Party Baker's Twine

If you would like to order any of the above or the other supplies from the current catalogues then please get in touch either by e mail ails300@btinternet.com or call 07827923123.  I would be delighted to help you with your crafty projects.  A parcel of lovely goodies could be winging it's way direct to your home in the UK, Deutchsland, France, Nederland or Osterreich.  

Join before end of May and choose a starter kit with £155 worth of goodies for only £99. 

Have a party with £250 worth of sales and receive an extra £25 in hostess pounds.


Only 1 space left in my Stampers 6 (Virtual Hostess) club.  Please get in touch by e mail - ails300@btinternet.com if you would like to take part. x

5 comments:

Gillian R said...

I love this, it looks fab

Valerie-Jael said...

Pretty card, love the colours! Valerie

Sigrids kreative ART said...

Lovely idea!
Sigrid

Autumn Mist said...

This is lurverley Aileen, gorgeous colours together.

Wishcraft said...

Fab card Aileen, great design and colours :o) Hugs, Lisa x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...