Pages

Monday 11 March 2013

Stampin' Up!'s Summer Silhouettes Just for You


I hope all you UK Mum's out there had a lovely Mother's Day yesterday.  Despite the snow and the start of a yucky cold, I had a lovely day.  Breakfast made for me and out for a lovely lunch.  

Today my cold has arrived full blast so I'm feeling rather sorry for myself but managing to craft lifted my spirits.  

This card uses the wonderful set Summer Silhouettes.  I Love it.  It's one of those stamp sets that is so easy to use and produce fantastic results.  For my card I've used a Rich Razzleberry base, Old Olive mat and Whisper White panel.  I stamped the border in Certainly Celery then used Old Olive for the branch and Rich Razzleberry for the firework looking flowers.  The sentiment "just for you" is from Tea Shoppe.  

I only have 2 spaces left for my Stampers 6 club starting shortly.  If you would like to gradually build your stash by buying a small amount each month then please get in touch on ails300@btinternet.com.  You can look at my Virtual Hostess Page for more details.  It would be lovely to help you build your collection. 

I hope you have a good and productive start to the week and I hope that today is the worst of my cold and I am on my way to improving!  

Stay cosy. xx 

Supplies Used
All Stampin' Up!

Card - Rich Razzleberry, Old Olive, Whisper White
Ink - Certainly Celery, Old Olive, Rich Razzleberry
Stamp - Summer Silhouette, Tea Shoppe

If you would like to order any of the above or the other supplies from the current catalogues then please get in touch either by e mail ails300@btinternet.com or call 07827923123.  I would be delighted to help you with your crafty projects.  A parcel of lovely goodies could be winging it's way direct to your home in the UK, Deutchsland, France, Nederland or Osterreich.  

Take part in Sale-A-Bration before it ends on 22nd March

Only 2 spaces left in my Stampers 6 (Virtual Hostess) club starting in April.  Please get in touch by e mail - ails300@btinternet.com if you would like to take part. x



8 comments:

Gillian R said...

This is stunning Aileen, hope you recover from your cold soon

Valerie-Jael said...

Beautiful card! IT's hard to stay cozy, it's sooooooooooo cold today! Valerie

Bonnie said...

This is such a lovely CAS card! I love the colors! Can't go wrong with Old Olive and Rich Razzleberry. I need to ink up this set.

cheryl said...

oh gosh just adore your work hun this really is one stylish and classy CAS card brilliant hugs Cherylxxxxx

Kristie Goulet said...

Beautiful card Aileen! I love this set!

Suze Bain said...

Really like this Aileen, a beautiful CAS card. Keep cozy! Xx

laurie said...

Pretty card...I love this set!

Vicky Hayes said...

This set is just gorgeous and I love the beautifully CAS card you've made with it. Hope you feel better soon Aileen. Vicky x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...