Pages

Thursday 27 October 2011

Baby Tees


Good Evening Everyone.  

Here is my second baby card for this week.  I know of  two baby boys that were born last weekend! 

For this one I followed the sketch from Freshly Made Sketches and teamed Bashful Blue with So Saffron. 


I love the Baby Tees Wheel as it's so quick and easy to create a background or cut out the individual tees.  You can colour them or leave it plain as you wish.  

For my message tag I used welcome baby from the retired set Punch Bunch and added Congratulations from Occasional Quotes (also now retired).  To make the pointy end, I placed one end into one of the corners a square punch.  The welcome baby tag is popped up on some Dimensionals and a Basic Pearl finishes it off.

That's it for me this evening, it's been great to play around in my crafting supplies again.  Happy crafting everyone! x 

Supplies used
All Stampin' Up! unless otherwise stated

Card - Bashful Blue, So Saffron, Whisper White
Ink - Bashful Blue
Paper - Play Date Designer Series
Stamps - Punch Bunch, Occasional Quotes
Wheel - Baby Tees
Punch - Square, Tag
Other - Basic Pearls




13 comments:

Vicky said...

So cute Aileen.....and I so love the colours hun...

big hugs Vicky xx

Valerie-Jael said...

This is a very pretty card, love the colours, too! Valerie

Linda Callahan said...

How cute is this! The yellow and blue are sweet together!

Tui Nathan said...

Oh my, what super sweet cards ... love the yellow polka dots!
Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!!!

cheryl said...

oh love this card,just love the papers you have used,great layout too love cherylxxx

Anonymous said...

Really cute card
Lindsay xx

Jen Timko said...

How cute is this??!! I love your colors! Glad you joined us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

Jen Timko

Lynn said...

Hi there, beautiful, cute baby cards - and I too, have purchased the delicate doilies - just waiting to play now. Lynn x

Jen Mitchell said...

How cute is this! Great colors too! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

Susie Moore said...

How very sweet! Great job

Rita W said...

Such a sweet baby card. I love the softness of it! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

Lesley said...

Adorable! I always forget about this wheel! So happy you joined us at Freshly Made Sketches.
Smiles,
Lesley

Cindy Hall said...

That is absolutely adorable! Love your colors choices, too! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...