Pages

Thursday 9 December 2010

O Christmas Tree!


I wanted to share my scrapbook page of our Christmas tree.  Each year I take some photos of our decorated tree but this year was extra special because this is the first time we have had a brand new tree!  As soon as we got it home we had to put it up and everyone helped decorate it.  I don't think my photos do it justice.


I used the Christmas Jingle Simply Scrappin' kit.  There are loads of elements in the set to make several christmas pages, album or sets of cards.


The set is £17.75 and includes double sided patterned paper, card stock and self adhesive die cuts.

You can order this set or any other items from the catalogue by e mailing me on ails300@btinternet.com.  Any orders required for christmas should be placed before 14th December to allow for delivery.

Thanks for looking.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...