Pages

Saturday 23 October 2010

First Craft Fair

I was at my first craft fair tonight.  A charity event organised by Kingswells Toddlers.  It was great to sell some cards and hear everyone's lovely comments on them.  Also a perfect opportunity to tell people about Stampin' Up! and show some of the stamp sets from the catalogue.  I had a lovely assistant with me - Claire - thank you so much for coming along and helping out.  Couldn't have done it without you!

My little halloween treat bags were very popular (you can see them on an older post) and here's a photo of one of the cards that also sold well.



Dasher has been stamped then glittered using heat and stick and stampin' up!s glitter.  The background has been stamped using Serene Snowflakes.  Hope you like it too.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...