Pages

Wednesday 27 March 2013

Stamper's 6 Elegant Butterfly Thank You's



Hello Peeps.  Staying cosy?

I've got a lovely set of little thank you's to share with you today now that the ladies in my current Stampers 6 Virtual Hostess club have received their parcels.  Aren't these sweet? 

I used Sahara Sand for the base then added a panel of Sale-A-Bration's free Sycamore Street paper.  Did you get your free set during Sale-A-Bration?  I love these papers and still have a lot left so no doubt you will see more cards using it.  I stamped a slightly smaller panel of Whisper White with the sentiment from Bloomin' Marvelous (another set that was in Sale-A-Bration), in Sahara Sand.  I then punched out butterflies using the Elegant Butterfly Punch. This panel was popped up on Dimensionals and Viola a super quick set of little cards.  

I always like to pop a thank you in my customers bags as I really appreciate their kindness to choose me as their demonstrator.  For my Stamper's 6 group I also pop in a little goody from me.  This month I took inspiration from the wonderful Vicky Hayes and made this little box.  I changed it a little to reflect the supplies I have.  For top and bottom I used a square of card folded and snipped.  Again that lovely Sycamore Street paper comes into play.  Do you see the little tags at the top?  They are using Canvas Creations which is great for punching out either using your punches or framelits.  It stamps brilliantly too as you can see on the little sentiment tag!  The butterfly has been spritzed using Stampin' Up!'s Spritzer filled with water, Marina Mist Reinker and Frost White Shimmer Paint.  So you can guess what I put inside for each of my ladies!  Yep their own Spritzer filled as above and a piece of Canvas Creations so they can try this out for themselves. 


Would you like to receive a little gift in you parcel of goodies each month?  Well, I have
  2 places 
left in my new Stampers 6 club starting in April.  It's not too late to put your name down.  Check out my Virtual Hostess Tab at the top of the page to see the details.  It is a lovely way to spread out your wish list and you have the added benefit of being a hostess for one of those months gaining the benefits without having to have an actual party.  You can do it in your jammies!! 

I'd love to hear from you.  Thanks so much for popping by.  x 

Supplies Used
All Stampin' Up!

Card - Sahara Sand, Whisper White, Pacific Point
Ink - Sahara Sand, Rich Razzleberry
Stamp - Bloomin' Marvelous, Itty Bitty Banners
Punch - Elegant Butterfly
Designer Series Paper - Sycamore Street
Framelit - Itty Bitty Banner
Other - Dimensional, Pacific Point Bakers Twine

If you would like to order any of the above or the other supplies from the current catalogues then please get in touch either by e mail ails300@btinternet.com or call 07827923123.  I would be delighted to help you with your crafty projects.  A parcel of lovely goodies could be winging it's way direct to your home in the UK, Deutchsland, France, Nederland or Osterreich.  

Only 2 spaces left in my Stampers 6 (Virtual Hostess) club starting in April.  Please get in touch by e mail - ails300@btinternet.com if you would like to take part. x




5 comments:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

I really like how you have done these cards Aileen, a great idea

Valerie-Jael said...

Beautiful cards, and the pretty box is a great idea, I'm sure your ladies will love them! Valerie

Kim S said...

That is wonderful paper to peep through those butterflies!!

Zippy said...

Such pretty cards xx

Bonnie said...

What a delightful gift and cards! I'm sure they'll be delighted!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...