Pages

Friday 27 April 2012

Up up and Away Graduation


Aw I'm sad today.   It's the last week of my guest spot at The Friday Mashup.  It's been great fun though, lovely fab challenges and a great bunch of ladies on the team.  Thanks for giving me such a warm welcome. 

Here's this weeks challenge -


So here is the "Mashup" Challenge :
  1. Make a project for "Graduation".
  2. Or Make a project using " Text or Definition Stamps and/or Paper".
  3. Or "Mash it Up" and create a " Graduation project with Text or Definition stamps/papers".

For my card I've given you sneak peak into the new Summer Mini Catalogue available from 1st May.  I've used Up up and Away, a fab hot air balloon set with some cool sentiments.  A definite must!

First of all I sponged a panel of Whisper White to make cloud shapes with Marina Mist.  I then stamped Happy Graduation from Teeny Tiny Wishes all over the panel, also in Marina Mist.  I attached this to a mat of Marina Mist. 


I stamped the little basket and trailing flags in Basic Black.  Then on another piece of Whisper White, I again stamped an area with Happy Graduation. Over this I stamped one of the hot air balloons in Basic Black and cut out.  Then attached with a Dimensional.


The background panel is a Basic Black mat with Designer Paper from the Neutrals Stack.  I added Basic Black 5/8" Satin Ribbon over the join of the two papers. Then attached the hot air balloon panel over the top.  The sentiment from Up up and Away is stamped in Basic Black and punched out with the 1" Circle Punch.  It's attached to a mat of Marina Mist punched out with the 1 1/4" Circle Punch.  It's popped up on a Dimensional. 


The card base is Bashful Blue.  Hope you join in this week and have fun crafting.  Thanks for stopping by.  Have a great weekend. x 




Supplies Used
All Stampin' Up!

Card- Bashful Blue, Marina Mist, Basic Black
Ink - Marina Mist, Basic Black
Stamp - Up up and Away, 
Paper - Neutrals Stack
Punch - 1" Circle, 1 1/4" Circle
Other - Dimensional, Basic Black 5/8" Satin Ribbon

If you would like to order any of the above or the other supplies from the current catalogues then please get in touch either by e mail ails300@btinternet.com or call 07827923123.  I would be delighted to help you with your crafty projects.  Oh and don't forget to let me know which one of the free paper sets from Aprils Gift with Purchase Event that you would like if your order reaches £45!









14 comments:

Aud said...

Another lovely card Aileen. love the colours, really like your previous card as well. Aud x

Kasey ~ in Oz said...

Another great card from you Aileen. Very pretty.

Cheers,
Kasey ~ in Oz

Victoria said...

Love the colours you've gone with and the combination of patterned papers works a treat.

Valerie-Jael said...

Great idea with the hot air balloon! Valerie

Lili said...

Great card Aileen! I love your color combo and how you combined the patterned papers!

Bonnie said...

I have enjoyed your inspiration cards for this challenge, Aileen. I don't always get to play, but I always look and enjoy.

Suze Bain said...

Super card Aileen, love the hot air balloon. xx

Stamps and Paper said...

I love this new set with the balloons and your card is lovely and great card for a guy

Anne

cheryl said...

oh just love this Hun,adore those balloons hugs Cherylxxx

Kim P said...

GREAT idea for a grad card! Love the repeated grad stamp, and the sky's the limit is such a PERFECT sentiment for a grad. You rocked this challenge! You've been a great guest designer at the Mashup!!

Anonymous said...

Love this Aileen! Great idea for a graduation card.
xx

Marisa said...

The text in the BG is fabulous! Great card.

Lisa said...

Great use of this set, that sentiment is perfect for a grad!

It was a pleasure having you as guest designer Aileen!

hollybeary creations said...

It was so much fun working with you this month. This card cameout so cute.... I love the ballon image!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...